- They make me think and give me different perspectives
- They make me laugh until I’m heaving and then make fun of me because I sound like I’m having an asthma attack.
- They don’t sweat the small stuff and make sure I don’t either.
- They call me to make sure I’ve checked my old car to see if it has enough oil.
- They are supportive of my endeavors and try to help me both in my career and personally.
- They are wonderful friends. They really know how to listen and are sweet.
- I’m blessed to have an amazing father and a great older brother that I know are there at the drop of a pin if I need something.
- They keep it simple and don’t overcomplicate matters.
- Talking business with them is fun.
- They are just as dedicated to making the women in their life as successful as possible as I am.
I love men. I know I never talk about this except for the time when I wished I was a man, but I really truly love men.
Feminism has nothing to do with men and everything to do with equality. It’s much more of an egalitarian philosophy rather than a bashing of a particular sex. I have many male friends that call themselves feminists. Plus, I love men. I talk about them all the time. They are beautiful creatures.
Here are the top ten things I love about the men in my life:
So here’s a thank you and I love you to all the amazing men in my life.